TCS Walk-In Interviews for IT Infrastructure
TCS offers an end-to-end infrastructure services portfolio, which offers smart data centers such as service desks, workplace change, disaster recovery automation, data center batch, and workload automation services, TCS OpenStack IAAS, Cloud Advisory Services, Hybrid Strategy, and Roadmap Definition Are included. , Evaluation, deployment and implementation, workload migration and hybrid managed services.
TCS is hiring professional in the areas of Citrix | Cloud | Linux | Middleware | Network | Oracle/SQL Database | SCCM | Storage | Windows Click here to view Skill Details.
TCS Walk-In Interviews for SAP
TCS is a global SAP partner and is specially located to offer innovative enterprise solutions for the best companies in the world.
Click here to view Skill Details.
TCS Walk-In Interviews for Oracle ERP and Integration Practice
TCS Enterprise Application Services helps our customers optimize data and workflow, manage risk and compliance, increase operational efficiency and productivity, and reach top performance through business and technology holistic approach. Over 3 decades, TCS and Oracle partnerships are helping entrepreneurs to adopt the cloud. Modernize heritage applications and advance from the on-premises to the cloud environment up to 50% faster.
We are hiring professionals for our Oracle Practice and Integration Practice with expertise in Oracle Apps, Oracle SOA, Mulesoft and DellBoomi skills. Click here to view Skill Details.
TCS Walk-In Interviews for JAVA
Skills: Microservices, Angular and Java Developer
Interview and Joining Location: Ahmedabad
- Strong experience in Core Java and minimum 3 years of hands-on Java Development Experience is a must.
- Demonstrated experience in Microservices, Service Discovery, Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Clear understanding, coding and design experience in either combination: REST services & JSON usage or SOAP & XML.
- Understanding of messaging and/or asynchronous processing. Has applied asynchronous messaging patterns in the past.
- Hands on Experience on frameworks such as Spring (Greater than 4.x), Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and can articulate the parts and how these can be leveraged.
- Understanding DevOps. CI and CD practices would be an added advantage. Exposure in projects where CI was setup using Github, Jenkins, Maven.
- Experience in code quality aspects like unit testing (using JUnit), integration testing ( using TestNg, REST Assured), performance testing (using JMeter), SONAR.
- Experience in log analysis using Splunk or ELK.
- Exposure to Agile and TDD processes.
Mandatory Documents for IT, SAP, JAVA, Oracle ERP
- TCS Online Application Form (Fill and Carry Original)
- Photo ID Proof (Upload and Carry Original)
(Passport/Driving License/Aadhaar Card/PAN Card)
- Passport Size Photo (Upload and Carry Original)
- Resume (Upload and Carry Original)
- Aadhaar Card (Upload and Carry Original)
- Mark sheets of All semesters (Upload and Carry Original)
10th, 12th, Diploma (if any), Graduation, Post-Graduation (if any)
- Appointment Letter, Relieving Letters and Experience Letters (Upload and Carry Original)
mentioning Start Date and End Date of your service of all the organizations you have worked with in the past.
- Current Organization’s Appointment Letter, Latest Compensation Letter and last 3 Month’s Salary Slip (Upload and Carry Original)
Eligibility for IT, SAP, JAVA, Oracle ERP
- Candidates with full-time qualification are only eligible (No Part Time/ Correspondence qualification candidates are eligible).
- Candidates should have a minimum score of 50% in their academics (SSLC/ HSC/ Diploma/ UG/ PG if applicable).
- Candidates with relevant IT experience as per the JD.
- Candidates who have participated in the TCS selection process in the last 3 months will not be eligible.
- Please reach the venue at least 30 minutes before.
- A valid EP Number is mandatory for undergoing an interview process. If you already have an EP Number, you do not need to create it once again. In case if you haven’t created an EP Number, please click here.
- Though our effort would be to complete the process as per the time slot mentioned above, there is a possibility that it may take a couple of hours more. So it is highly recommended that you factor in the possible delay and plan your day accordingly.
APPLY For TCS Walk-In Interviews for IT, SAP, JAVA, Oracle ERP On 1st Dec 2018
Click Here For Apply Drive