Where can I get TS 10th Original memos?
All final and original memos will be sent to their respective schools. Students can collect it from your schools.
What are the details present in the TS SSC memo?
The SSC memo is the memorandum of marks which is present with the details of
- Serial Number (S. No) – As mark sheets are classified by every region, this is the unique number of the mark sheet.
- Studnet TS Roll No/Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate name along with his/her parent’s name
- Medium of instruction
- Year of examination
- A table listing the subjects, maximum marks and marks secured in both first and second years, and the total marks (appears in both figures and words).
- Attestations of college head, controller of examinations of TS state, and the certificate issued to date.
Latest Update: SSC Public Examinations March 2020 Student Result & Short Memo Without Photo and SSC Public Examinations March 2020 School Wise Result and Short Memos are on BSE TS SSC Web Portal
How to Download TS 10th Class Marks Certificate?
- Open Telangana SSC Offical Website www.bse.telangana.gov.in or For Direct Link – Click Here
- The Page View Like Above Image.
- Fill out details such as hall ticket number, date of birth, exam year, exam of Stream, and After this entry, the Captcha code correctly as it is shown there.
- Click on Submit Button.
- SSC Marks memo displayed on your screen Like Above image.
- Take A Printout for future URE Use.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the Information/content Then we suggest/refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details
Direct Link for Students: https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/results20jun/TGSSCREGRESULTS.aspx
Direct Link for Schools Login:
For Any complaints on SSC Result:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.