Here we provided the information regarding the Telangana PolyCET Hall Tickets 2020 or Telangana PolyCET Admit card 2020. So examinations are going to conducted on Updated Soon. PolyCET 2020 Hall Tickets and PolyCET 2020 Telangana hall tickets. Below Jntu Fast Result provided 2020 PolyCET Hall Tickets links. So please go through the below-updated link and download Your TS PolyCET Hall tickets 2020. All The Best.
How To Download TS PolyCET Hall Tickets 2020
TS PolyCET 2020 Hall Ticket (Released), Exam Centers and Exam Day Instructions
|Exam Conducted Board||Telangana|
|Name of the Examination||PolyCET|
|Official Notice Releases on||12-03-2020.|
|PolyCET Application start From||12-03-2020.|
|Last Date to Apply PolyCET||Extended ( 05-05-2020)|
|PolyCET Exams Hall Tickets||Updated Soon|
|Exams Conducted on||Updated Soon|
|PolyCET Results||Last Week July 2020|
TS PolyCET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination – Online mode (Computer Based Test)
- Duration of Exam – 2 hours
- Total questions – 120
- Type of questions – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Marking Scheme – One mark will be awarded to each correct answer while no negative marking will be given to incorrect answer
- Language of the question paper – English medium
Telangana PolyCET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
Telangana POLYCET Exam Syllabus 2020 – Check here
Telangana POLYCET Exam Mock Test 2020 – check here
TS PolyCET 2020 Hall Tickets Download Telangana PolyCET Admit Card
The Candidates who have Successfully Applied for TS PolyCET Notification on or before Last dates are the Online Application Fee Now Download TS PolyCET Hall Ticket 2020. As Per Official Notification, Telangana PolyCET Hall Ticket will be Available From July 2020. We Will Provide TS PolyCET Entrance Exam Hall Tickets 2020 as per Schedule date and Time. So Applicants By this Page Download Your TS PolyCET Hall Ticket 2020.
What Are The Documents Required on PolyCET Exam Day:
On the day of the exam, there are few documents that a candidate must carry along with the admit card of TS PolyCET 2020. They are as follows:
- Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (for SC/ ST candidate)
- Passport Size Photograph as uploaded in the application form
- Photo ID proof of candidate like Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc.
Materials Allowed at the exam center
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence)
- Black/ Blue ballpoint pen
- Pencil and eraser
Materials Not Allowed at the exam center
- Cell Phones and the instruction sheet.
Steps to download TS PolyCET Admit Card 2020:
- Step1: Visit the official website of TS PolyCET 2020.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Download TS PolyCET 2020 Hall Ticket’ link.
- Step 3: Enter TS PolyCET Registration Number, DOB, and select the test paper you will be appearing for.
- Step 4: Submit and download the Hall Ticket for TS PolyCET 2020.
Download TS PolyCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Available Now
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates