TS Ed.CET 2021 Test committee First meeting was held virtually on 27/02/2021 under the Chairmanship of Prof. T. Papi Reddy, TSCHE. Convener TS Ed.CET 2021 Prof. A. Ramakrishna proposed 11 items for the discussion in the meeting. The major resolutions were taken in this meeting to change the examination pattern in the Ed.CET 2021 Entrance Test and also changes in the eligibility criteria for appearing Entrance Test. As per G.O. Ms.No.13, the Entrance Examination pattern is going to be changed. The test committee approved changes proposed by the expert committee constituted as per the instructions of Chairman, TSCHE.
TS EdCET 2021 Notification
TS EdCET 2021 Important Dates :
|S.No||Activity||TS Ed CET – 2021|
|1||Notification of TS Ed.CET – 2021 (CBT) to be issued||16.04.2021|
|2||Commencement of submission of online application forms||19.04.2021|
|3||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form without late fee Rs. 650/- [Rs. 450/- for SC/ST/PH ]||15.06.2021|
|4||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 250/-||25.06.2021|
|5||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||05.07.2021|
|6||Last date for submission and Registration of online application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||20.07.2021|
|7||The download of Hall Tickets from website: https://edcet.tsche.ac.in||10-08-2021|
|8||Date of TS Ed.CET 2021 Examination Through
Computer Based Test(CBT)
|9||Time of Examination||Forenoon Session:
10.00 AM to 12.00 PMAfternoon Session:
03.00 PM to 05.00 PM
|10||Declaration of Preliminary Key||31-08-2021|
|11||Last Date for Receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||03-09-2021|
|12||Declaration of Test Entrance Results / Ranks(Tentative)||12-09-2021|
TS EdCET Exam Pratten 2021
The Entrance Examination will be for 150 Marks and the time is 2 hours. Hence, the content is as follows:
|S.No.||Subjects||Number of questions|
|1||Subject / Content (upto 10 class — Telangana State curriculum) Mathematics, Science) and Social Studies||60 (Maths -20; Science-20 and Social Std. -20)|
|4||General Knowledge & Educational Issues||30|
TS Ed.Cet 2021 Examinations syllabus:
- Subject / Content: Questions will be drawn from the class 1 to 10 syllabus of the Telangana Stan curriculum with a focus on reasoning and problem-solving.
- Teaching aptitude: aptitude questions will be related to understanding the teaching-learning process, classroom management and mentoring with special reference to the teacher-pupil relationship.
- General English: Reading comprehension, spelling errors, vocabulary, phrase replacement, error detection and word association.
- General Knowledge: Current affairs (India and International), contemporary educational issues.
- Computer Awareness: Computer (internet, Memory, networking, fundamentals).
The last date of submission and registration of the online application form will be 15/06/2021 the other details for notified in the reading newspaper shortly.
To Download Detailed Telangana Edcet 2021 Notification Click Here