TS Inter 1st Year and 2nd Year Revaluation/Recounting Procedure & dates 2020: The TS Inter 1st Year and TS Inter 2nd Year Results are released by TS Intermediate Board of Education in March Ending. The students who are not satisfied with the results are hereby can apply for TS Inter Revaluation and Apply for TS Inter Recounting which may increase the TS Inter Result 2020. Go through the article for more details to Apply TS Intermediate Recounting, Apply TS Inter Revaluation 2020 @bietelangana.gov.in.
TS Inter Revaluation/Recounting Procedure:
TS Inter 1st Year and 2nd Year Revaluation / Recounting Dates:
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) is Conducted Inter 1st and 2nd-year examinations from March 4th to March 21th, 2020 for 1st years and From March 5th, 2020 for 2nd Years. TSBIE has Released Results Successfully Of TS INTER 1st and 2nd Year Exams March 2020 Results On 18th June 2020. All Students Who Appeared For Exams Have Been Successfully Verified Results. TSBIE Have Been Given Permission For All Students To Apply For Revaluation & Recounting Those Who Were Not Satisfied With Results And Thinking That They Would Get More Marks By Applying Revaluation & Recounting. So, All Students Can Utilize This Opportunity And Apply For Revaluation & Recounting If There Is Any Change Of Increase In Marks. Students Apply For Revaluation & Recounting Before 24th June 2020.
RECOUNTING, SUPPLY OF SCANNED COPY/RE-VERIFICATION OF VALUED ANSWER SCRIPTS:
1. Students who are not satisfied with the results have an option For 1st & 2nd Year candidates there is an option for Revaluation/Recounting and supply of scanned copy/Re-verification of valued answer scripts.
2. The candidates who want to use these facilities have to pay online, an amount of
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) per paper for Recounting
- Rs. 600/- (Rupees six hundred only) per paper for Scanned copy/Re-verification
of answer book through BIE website tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Students online services or TS Online center.
3. The Candidates can also apply through CGG by logging on to “ https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in ” and select Revaluation, Re-verification / Recounting of valued Answer Scripts in students services from April.
4. On payment of required fee through online and submitting
- Hall ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- SSC Hall ticket Number
- Mobile Number
- e-Mail ID the candidates’ details appear on the screen.
5. The candidates have to select the subjects he/she wants to apply for Revaluation, Recounting, Scanned copy/re-verification and has to furnish his / her complete address, email ID and Mobile Number.
6. The Practice of sending application through Principal or directly to Telangana District Intermediate Education Officer’s Office / Board either in person or by post with DDs is dispensed with.
7. The candidates have to apply for his / her own answer book and obtaining a scanned copy of other candidates is an offense.
8. The last date for payment of fee towards Revaluation, Recounting, Scanned copy/re-verification is in April. This portal of Revaluation, Recounting, Scanned copy/re-verification
9. Under no circumstance, the manual submission after the due date will be entertained.
TS Inter Revaluation/Recounting Last Date – 24th June 2020
TS Inter Revaluation/Recounting Procedure – APPLY LINk
The fee paid towards Revaluation, Recounting, Scanned copy/re-verification will not be refunded.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~