TS Inter 1st Year and 2nd Year Revaluation/Recounting Procedure: The TS Inter 1st Year and TS Inter 2nd Year Results are released by TS Intermediate Board of Education in March Ending. The students who are not satisfied with the results are hereby can apply for TS Inter Revaluation and Apply for TS Inter Recounting which may increase the TS Inter Result 2019. Go through the article for more details to Apply TS Intermediate Recounting, Apply TS Inter Revaluation 2019 @bietelangana.gov.in.
TS Inter Revaluation/Recounting Procedure:
TS Inter 1st Year and 2nd Year Revaluation / Recounting Procedure:
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE:
The last date for payment of examinations fee for TS I & II years for Intermediate Advanced Supplementary Examinations, May / June 2018 in April. There is no provision for payment of examinations fee with a penalty after the due date.
RECOUNTING, SUPPLY OF SCANNED COPY/RE-VERIFICATION OF VALUED ANSWER SCRIPTS:
1. Students who are not satisfied with the results have an option For 1st & 2nd Year candidates there is an option for Revaluation/Recounting and supply of scanned copy/Re-verification of valued answer scripts.
2. The candidates who want to use these facilities have to pay online, an amount of
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) per paper for Recounting
- Rs. 600/- (Rupees six hundred only) per paper for Scanned copy/Re-verification
of answer book through BIE website tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Students online services or TS Online center.
3. The Candidates can also apply through CGG by logging on to “ https://tsbie.cgg.gov.in ” and select Revaluation, Re-verification / Recounting of valued Answer Scripts in students services from April.
4. On payment of required fee through online and submitting
- Hall ticket Number
- Date of Birth
- SSC Hall ticket Number
- Mobile Number
- e-Mail ID the candidates’ details appear on the screen.
5. The candidates have to select the subjects he/she wants to apply for Revaluation, Recounting, Scanned copy/re-verification and has to furnish his / her complete address, email ID and Mobile Number.
6. The Practice of sending application through Principal or directly to Telangana District Intermediate Education Officer’s Office / Board either in person or by post with DDs is dispensed with.
7. The candidates have to apply for his / her own answer book and obtaining a scanned copy of other candidates is an offense.
8. The last date for payment of fee towards Revaluation, Recounting, Scanned copy/re-verification is on April. This portal of Revaluation, Recounting, Scanned copy/re-verification
9. Under no circumstance, the manual submission after the due date will be entertained.
The fee paid towards Revaluation, Recounting, Scanned copy/re-verification will not be refunded.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~