TS Polycet 2021: The students who is going to passed SSC or 10th Class are qualified then they can register for the ts polycet notification 2021. So below we provided information Related to TS Polycet 2021 Notification dates and TS Polycet 2021 Exam Dates and TS Polycet hall tickets for 2021 Exams and TS Polycet 2021 Results dates. So is conduted the TS State Board of Technical Education and Training has released the TS Polycet 2021 Notification. The Polytechnic Common Entrance Test is conducted by the TS government of Hyderabad for Diploma Courses/ Non-Engineering /Technical /Engineering /Polytechnics Etc..of Academic Year 2021-2022.
TS SBTET Polycet Registration Notification 2021:
TS Polycet Notification 2021 – Information
|Exam Name||TS PolyCET|
|Full-Form||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test|
|Courses Offered||Engineering & Diploma|
|Conducting by||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad|
|Exam Mode||Offline (OMR)|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
|Help Desk||7660009768, 7660009769|
How to Apply For TS Polycet 2021:
The TS Polycet Exam Date is Released. after the registrations are closed. Before going into the TS Polycet Exam 2021 let us get into the details of How to Apply for AP Polycet 2021.
- State Board of Telanga Education made arrangements to fill the applicants online at www.polycetts.nic.in through meeseva centers.
- The General Candidates should pay the exam fee of 400/-, and the SC/ST the TS Polycet Fee is 250/-.
- Fill the Adhar Card Number, SSC Hall ticket Number, Date of Birth, followed y verifying SSC Hall ticket and other details shown in the application form.
- Enter all details correctly the same details will appear on the hall ticket
- Collect your Hall tickets from the official page of Ts polytechnic link provided below will release on 10th April 2021.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through any of the nearest TS Online Centres/online payment gateway/ net banking etc.
- Here we have mentioned fee details for all categories:
|General and OBC||Rs. 350/-|
|ST and SC||Rs. 200/-|
Telangana Polycet Entrance Exam Dates 2021:
|1||Commencement of online registration for POLYCET-2021||01-05-2021|
|2||Last date for online registration without late fee||22-05-2021|
|3||Last date for online registration with late fee of Rs. 100/-||24-05-2021|
|4||Last date for Tatkal online registration with late fee of Rs.300/-||25-05-2021|
|5||Date of conduct of POLYCET-2021||12-06-2021|
|6||Declaration of results||24-06-2021|
Telangana Polycet 2021:
POLYCET-2021 Entrance Examination for admission into Diploma Courses in Engineering (Polytechnic), Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Fisheries will be conducted on 12-06-2021(Saturday) throughout the Telangana state. The exam will be conducted as per SSC Topics in the syllabus for Academic Year 2020-2021 in Mathematics & Physical sciences subjects for engineering Diploma courses offered by SBTET, Hyderabad whereas exam will be conducted for Agriculture Diploma courses offered by PJSTSAU and Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Diploma courses offered by P.V.Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad in Mathematics, Physical sciences & Biology subjects
How To Apply TS Polycet 2021 Exam Fee:
Here we provided the step by step procedure to pay Telangana Polycet Notification 2021
Step-1: Need to Fill Basic Information
- Candidate’s Name (One letter for each box)
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth (Date/Month/Year)
- Class 10th hall ticket number & the year of passing the exam
- Address of correspondence
- Place of examination center where a candidate wants to appear for TS Polycet 2021.
- Code of the area where a candidate resides in Telangana
- Reservation Category (BC/SC/ST)
- Special Category (If any, CAP/SP/PH/NCC)
- Minority Community Details
- The medium of Language in which a candidate would like to appear in the exam
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Sign the declaration in regards to physical fitness
Step 2 – Payment of application fee – After entering all the details correctly, candidates will have to proceed forward to make a payment of the TS Polycet application form 2021.
Step 3 – Submission of Application Form – After successful payment, candidates will have to click on the “Submit” button to submit their application form. – APPLY NOW
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.