TS TWSH Notification 2019: Here we provided the Telangana State Board of Technical education training board conduting the Typewriting/Shorthand on September 2019. In below JNTU Fast Results is provided with the full information regarding the TS TWSH Notification and TS TWSH Exam Time Table and Finally TS Typewriting/Shorthand Exam Results 2019. Here You check the TS SBTET Shorthand Exam Notification Sept 2019 and TS SBTET Typewriting Exam Notification Sept 2019.
TS TWSH Notification 2019
TS SBTET Typewriting & Shorthand Notification 2019:
|University||State Board Of Technical Education & Training|
|Name of the Exam||TS TWSH Notification September 2019|
TS SBTET Typewriting/Shorthand Exam Fee Notification Sept 2019 – Important Details:
- Commencement of filing of online application. 26-08-2019
- Last date to pay the fee without fine. 07-09-2019
- Last date to pay the fee with a fine of Rs.300/-. 10-09-2019
- Last date to pay the fee under TATKAL Scheme Rs.1400/-. 14-09-2019
- Typewriting Examinations Dates 21-09-2019 & 22-09-2019
- Shorthand Examinations Dates 26-09-2019 & 27-09-2019
TS SBTET Typewriting & Shorthand Exam Notification Fee:
|Sl.No.||Subject & Grade||Fee|
|02||For Shorthand Inter, Higher, Typewriting Higher and High Speed.||Rs.350/-|
|03||Shorthand High Speed||Rs.425/-|
How to file an online application for TS TWSH Exam 2019:
(1) Candidate willing to apply for Typewriting or Shorthand Examination can file online
the application directly (if eligible as per SBTET norms) or the application can be filed
through recognised institutions. The candidate who wants to file the application directly,
has to type the URL sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
(2) The URL for filling the online application for Typewriting and Shorthand Examinations is
sbtet.telangana.gov.in for Telangana State.
(3) The candidate who already appeared for Typewriting or Shorthand Examinations for any
grade/subject in the last 02 sessions (July/August 2018 and February/March 2019) has
to choose Yes for the option Did you appear for TWSH in any of the last 02 sessions
and enter the respective Hall Ticket No.
- A click on the submit button will fetch the personal data of the candidate thereby reduces the data entry work.
- If a candidate does not remember the correct Hall Ticket No/Registration No. of his previous examination, he has to choose No for the above option and apply as a fresh candidate through a recognised Typewriting Institute in the State as per the instructions are given in the notification.
(4) Before filing the application, the candidate has to scan the colour photo and keep the
image ready to upload for filing the online application.
(5) After entering the website, enter the details and save the application by click on
Save button and note down the application number for future reference. The application number is useful for retrieving the application. The already saved application can be retrieved by a click on Application Search and entering the application number.
(6) The payment can be made immediately by a click on the submit button.
How To Make Online Payment to Typewriting/Shorthand Exam:
After entering the basic data, click on the Submit button then the payment option will be displayed.
Typewriting Institutes to make the payment of examination fee by Credit by Credit
Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
After a click on the submit button, select Online then it will take to the payment gateway. Select the Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, then select the Card type i.e. VISA / MASTER / MAESTRO.
Enter the details and click on pay, then application with Registration Number will be generated and get the printout of the application.
What we do if the transaction is failed?
If the Online The transaction is failed, the Registration No. will not be generated. If Registered Number is not generated make the payment once again and the amount pertaining to the failed transaction will be returned to the respective account in 3 to 4 working days.
In the case of institutions, the institute has to login with their respective usernames and password issued by SBTET and the institute can make the payment and the remaining procedure is the same.
Scheme of evaluation of answer scripts of Typewriting and Shorthand Examinations is as follows:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates