UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2019: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is a Central Armed Police Force in India. Here we provided information about REcruitment notification about UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019 on below. Once check all the UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Eligibility and exam pattern and UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019 application link.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2019 Recruitment Notification
CISF AC(EXE) LDCE-2019 Important Dates:
UPSC CISF Important dates: Here we provided all the information regarding the UPSC notification. Once check the all the UPSC CISF updates and UPSC CISF exam dates, UPSC CISF vacancies, and UPSC CISF syllabus and also UPSC CISF exam pattern & process.
|Application form submission begins||Dec 2019|
|Application form submission||December 2019 (06:00pm)|
|Last date of submission of a Hard copy of the Application Form||January 2020|
|Issuance of Admit Card||February 2020|
|CISF AC LDCE 2018 exam date||March 2020|
|Result declaration dates||April 2020 (Tentative)|
|PST/ PET/ MET||May 2020|
|Personal Interview||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Final result declaration||2nd week of Jul 2020|
- UPSC Recruitment IT Professionals (Software Designer/Senior Developer) On Contract Base
- Apply for UP Police Jail Warder 3638 Recruitment 2018-19
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Vacancies | CISF Vacancies
UPSC CISF Vacancies: Here we provided all the vacancies for the CISF AC(exe) LDCE and also a total list of vacancies for general and sc and sc categories in below. Once check all the vacancies for Central Industrial Security Force UPSC.
Eligibility Criteria for CISF AC LDCE 2019
UPSC CISF Eligibility: Those who are going to apply for this examination. Once check the eligible before applying for the exam. So, in below we provided all the eligibility criteria for UPSC cisf exam and also provided the age limit and exam question details.
- Age Limit:
Category Upper age limit General 35 Years OBC 35 Years SC/ST 40 Years
- Educational Qualification: Any pass out graduated
- Number of Attempts: Every candidate who appears for this exam would only be permitted three attempts at writing it.
- The candidate should have completed 04 years of regular service. As on the date January 01, 2019 in the post of Sub. Inspector (GD) / Inspector (GD). This should include a period of basic training and a clean record of service to the offer of appointment is issued.
- Required Qualification: Possession of NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate will be a worthy qualification. These desirable qualifications will be given due consideration during the time of Interview/Personality Test only.
UPSC CISF Physical Standards:
Here man and women the Minimum requirements for the candidate (for all categories) are in given below and also check the medical standards as per the UPSC CISF notification:
|Height||165 cm (Gen & SC)||157 Cm ( Gen & SC)|
|162.5 cm ( ST)||154 cm ( ST)|
|Chest (unexpanded)||81 cm (with 5 cm minimum expansion )||Not applicable|
|Weight||Corresponding to height||Corresponding to height|
|Medical||Shape 1||Shape 1|
- Medical Standards
|Components||Better eye (Corrected vision)||Worse eye (Corrected vision)|
|Distant Vision||6/6 Or 6/9||6/12 Or 6/9|
|Near vision||JI (corrected)||J2 (corrected)|
Check all 10th class board results
Check Inter board results
CISF AC LDCE 2019 Exam Pattern
Central Industrial Security Force has conducted written test for the selection process. Check all the exam duration and question types and total marks for CISF exam. Once check all the CISF AC LDCE Exam pattern and CISF AC LDCE paper model.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2019 Paper 1
- Exam duration: 2 and ½ hours
- Question type: MCQ Type
- Test medium: English as well as Hindi
- Total Marks: 300
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|A||General Ability and Intelligence||75||150|
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2019 Paper 2
- Exam duration: 2 hours
- Question type: Essay, Precise writing, comprehension based questions
- Test Medium: English or Hindi (precise writing and comprehension based questions can only be answered in English).
- Total marks: 100
After UPSC CISF AC LDCE Process 2019
On the basis of the written test of CISF AC LDCE 2019 which is to be held by UPSC in the month of March 2019, a list of candidates will be released by UPSC of those candidates who have been selected for the Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standard Tests.