UPSC CISF AC LDCE Syllabus: CISF provides security cover to 300 industrial units, government infrastructure all over India.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE Syllabus
What Is The Syllabus To Cover CISF AC LDCE Exam:
CISF is directly under the Union Ministry of Home Affairs and is headquartered at New Delhi. The ‘Limited Departmental Competitive Examination’ (LDCE) conducted by UPSC for the post of Assistant Commandants (executives) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2019 Syllabus:
Here CISF syllabus for paper-1 & paper-2 for CISF AC LDCE Exam. Check the full syllabus details and also topics those are covered by previously exam process.
UPSC CISF AC LDCE Syllabus Part-A: General Ability and Intelligence:
- General Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude which will include the numerical ability and data interpretation
- General Science – The questions will aim to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension, and appreciation of scientific phenomena in everyday life. This will cover areas like Information Technology, Biotechnology, and Environmental Science.
- Current Affairs of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of recent events of national and international importance in the broader areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and interplay among nations.
- General Awareness: The questions will test candidates general knowledge and wouldtherefore include questions to test basic knowledge of the history of India, India and World Geography, also as Indian Polity and Economy
UPSC CISF AC LDCE Syllabus Part-B: Professional Skill
- CISF related professional skills
- Industrial Security
- Industrial Safety and firefighting
- Disaster Management
- Aviation Security
- Crime and Intelligence-Espionage, Sabotage, Subversion
- Perimeter Security
- Security of vital installations-DAE, Metro Rail, Space
- Use of Technical Gadgets-Alarm, detection, intrusion, Access control, fire safety
- Bomb disposal
- VIP Security
- Internal Security and Election duties
- PC (Search, Seizure and unlawful assembly)
- IPC (Theft, mischief, breach of trust, corruption etc)
- Evidence Act (Search, seizure & collection of evidence)
- Labour Laws (Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen Compensation Act, EPF Act.)
- Other Criminal Offences.
- Human Rights
3. Computer Skills and Awareness
- Computer Security
- Basic computer operations
- Basic hardware and software
- Service Rules and HR matters
- CCA Rules
- CISF Act and Rules
- HR functions related to CISF
Also, check all CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019 Result
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019 Admit card
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019 Question paper/ Mock paper
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019 Syllabus
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019 Exam Pattern
CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
CISF AC (Exe) LDCE 2019 Application Form