Wipro Off-campus drive for Degree Graduates: Wipro recruiting the BE /BTech /BSC /BCA /BCOM/BA 2017/2018 pass outs can eligibility for this Wipro Off-campus drive 2019. In below we provide the information about Wipro Off-campus drive for Degree Graduates 2019 and check all the details and apply as soon as possible.
Wipro Off-campus drive for Graduates 2019
Wipro Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers Of BE/BTech/BSC/BCA/BCOM/BA
Here we provided the Wipro career updates and Wipro off campus drive and Wipro walks in an interview. Here Wripo conducting a drive for recruiting the Project Engineer job role for Any Degree graduates can eligible for applying for this.
|Type of Job||Wipro Off-Campus Drive|
|Interview dates||Communicated through Mail|
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe & Like Facebook Page To Get Daily Jntu Fast Result Updates For IT Jobs & Walk-In jobs & Off-campus Drives Notification
Wipro Career Updates Jobs | Wipro Recruitment JObs
- Job Profile: Trainee
- Exp Needed: Freshers
- Year of Passing: 2019 Only
- Qualification: All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates
(Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible)
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
Interview Venue & dates & timings
Location: Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email Venue and date for the selection process will be sent through Email, Karnataka
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- A candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
How to apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive?
Read the detailed notification. If you are interested click on the apply online link given below.
Wipro Off-campus drive Registration Link – Wipro Off Campus Drive
More IT Jobs: Check Here
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates