AP Police Constable Finally Written test Results: Andhra parades police recruiting the SCT PCs Civil (Men & Women), SCT PCs AR (Men & Women), SCT PCs APSP (Men), Warder (Men & Women) and Firemen and they conduted the Final Written Test on 17th March 2019 of Paper-III/IV (General Studies / Arithmetic & Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability). Results are announced with 14 days of exams dates but due to election code results are delay late. Here we uploaded the results from the official website of ap Police.
AP Police Constable Finally Written Test Results
APSLPRB Constable Finally Written test Paper-III/IV Results 2019:
All the candidates are waiting for the SCT PCs Civil (Men & Women), SCT PCs AR (Men & Women), SCT PCs APSP (Men), Warder (Men & Women) and Firemen paper-III/IV Results as conduted on March 2019. Once check daily updates for AP Police results 2019.
AP Police Constable Prelims Cutoff Marks/ Qualifying Marks 2019
Aspirants need to score the qualifying marks/cutoff marks as mentioned by the authority to clear the written test round. The minimum marks to be secured by the candidates in order to qualify in the Preliminary Written Test in both the papers is
- 40% for OCs;
- 35% for BCs;
- 30% tor SCs/STs/Ex-servicemen.
Note: If a candidate fails to secure qualifying marks even in one paper, he will be disqualified. Total marks for these two Papers will not be counted for the purpose of qualification.
AP constable results 2019 | slprb.ap.gov.in results 2019
Those are attended the exams inMarch 2019 for Paper-III and Paper- IV of General Studies and Arithmetic & Test of Reasoning/Mental Ability exams results are updated on below. check daily jntufastresult.com updates to get more updated and notification.
AP Police Constable Finally Written Test Results – Updated soon
AP Police Constable Final Exam Paper-III/IV Question Booklet 2019
How to download APSLPRB Police Constable Mains Exam Results 2019 Thorugh Online
- Visit the website of APSLPRB @slprb.ap.gov.in or candidates can directly click on the Below provided the link.
- On the homepage, police constable prelims exam results 2019 link will be displayed or by click on JNTU Fast Results Provided link its directly display the below step.
- Provide the necessary login credentials in the specified columns.
- Click on the submit button.
- The result, score, and merit list will appear on the screen.
- Check the result and take a printout (Crtl+P) of the result for future Usage.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.