JNTUK PC & CMM Certificates Procedure 2019: Here jntufastresult.com brings you the answers for the questions that rise for individual students during the apply procedure of JNTUK PC &CMM.But now its easy by going through the article to get the details of How to apply for a jntuk Provisional Certificate (PC) and how to apply for a jntuk consolidated marks memo (CMM), JNTUK Procedure For Applying Provisional Certificate (PC) & CMM through online, JNTUK Procedure For Applying Provisional Certificate (PC) & CMM through Online Go through the article clearly so that you won’t miss any Step by Step and then apply for PC and CMM Originals.
What is PC:
A Provisional Certificate is issued to a student who has passed your University EXamination or a Board Examination. This is a temporary Certificate until you received the OD Certificate.
- Step-1:- This application is meant for The candidates
- Step-2:- The students have to pay the amount Rs. 100/
- Step-3:-The total amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/Debit (ATM) cards) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI.
- Step-4:- The university provides only Bank Payment procedure for applying PC & CMM correction no need to upload scanned copies
- Step-5:- After total fee Payment take the print out of payment details and submit the Original PC and CMM Certificates, request letter to the University Examination Section by Concerned applicant only.
TO Apply for JNTUK PC and CMM: Click Here
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Updates