JNTUK 0.15% adjustment Marks: This information is useful for Students of jntuk university those who are failed in any particular external examination theory subject due to lack of few marks. In this article, we have provided complete details about the jntuk 0.15% of the Adjustment Grace marks process and how to apply for this Jntuk Grace marks and what are the process for applying JNTUK 0.15% adjustment of Marks.
JNTUK Grace Marks Information 2020
Frequently Asked Questions on Grace marks
What is Grace Marks?
Grace marks are used is for adding 0.15% adjustment of Marks who are failed in any particular external examination theory subject due to lack of few marks.
How many subjects can I apply for JNTUK Grace Marks?
For diploma base students and inter-base students, 2 subjects can apply for jntuk grace marks throughout B.Tech.
How many Marks added for JNTUK Grace Marks?
Inter-base Students= 8 marks (max 2 subject)
Diploma base students = 6 marks (max 2 subject)
For Diploma Base Engineering Students:
- For Diploma base students up to 6 marks can be added for any two subjects.
- For example, “A” candidate fails 2 subjects to enter B.tech academics.
- subject-1 got 20 and subject-2 got 21 then 3 marks added for subject-1 and remaining 3 marks added for subject-2. Then they cross the pass marks for both subjects after adding the grace marks then the subject will be pass otherwise subject will be failed.
For Intermedia Base Engineering Students:
- For Inter-base students, up to 8 marks can be added for any two subjects.
- Then 8 marks are divided into two parts when u applied for 2 subjects another wise they added up to 9 marks for the failed subject.
- Example: subject-1 got 18 and subject-2 got 21 then 4 marks added for subject-1 and remaining 4 marks added for subject-2. Then they cross the pass marks for both subjects after adding the grace marks then the subject will be pass otherwise subject will be failed.
Suggestion: Here We Provided JNTUK Grace Marks Lists. So who are applied for JNTUK Grace Marks follow this page for results.
I Got First Attempt 20 Marks and I Applied Revaluation Then Got 15 Marks, Which Marks Is Consider?
According to JNTUK Grace Marks Rules, they have given a chance to consider the best marks in your results.
can I apply any subject for grace marks.. or only some subjects are allowed to grace mark?
False, You can apply any 2 subjects for your grace marks
JNTUK Grace Marks Is Eligible For R16 Regulation?
Grades are Updates instance of Marks, So 0.15% Grace marks are eligible for Marks only. Finally JNTUK 0.15% of Grace Marks are not Applicable for R16 Regulation.
What Are The Process To Apply JNTUK 0.15% adjustment Grace Marks Adding Process:
0.15% grace marks are being allowed for a change of class from
- First-class to Distinction (69.85% to 70%)
- Second class to First class (59.85% to 60%)
- Pass class to Second class (49.85% to 50%).
With this, a total of 0.15% marks maximum are added to the final year project/seminar to enable the student to get the higher class for B.Tech/B.Pharm courses. Many representations are received from the students that grace marks may be added for passing if a candidate failed in one/two subjects with a shortage of 1, 2 or 3 marks. Under the circumstances stated above, Vice-Chancellor is pleased to extend a 0.15% grace marks facility to the candidates of any degree if he/she passes the subject(s) and obtains the degree, subject to the approval of academic senate and execute council/MDC. These orders shall come into force from all examinations held during November/December 2013.
Were To Check JNTUK 0.15% Grace Marks Status?
Request letter of the student through the Principal.
2) Original Marks Memo(s) containing the subject(s) for which the addition of Grace Marks, is applicable.
3) Undertaking for the issue of Provisional Certificate & Consolidated Marks Memo.
For B.Tech: when students get 216 or 220 credits (For R07, R05 Batch) & 200/202/204/206 (For R10 Batch) after adding grace marks.
- You need to apply for grace marks rule only at your respective college.
- Grace Marks is applicable for all UG/PG Courses.
JNTUK Grace Marks Fee Details | JNTUK 0.15% adjustment of Marks Fee Details:
Normal Process Per Subject = 400/-
Tatkal Process Per Subject = 1000/-
What is the difference between Grace marks fee NORMAL PROCESS and TATKAL PROCESS?
The Main Difference Between jntuk Normal Grace marks procedure and JNTUK tatkal Grace Marks Procedure is Fee per subject as well As time Period of results. If you applied for the Normal process its may take a long time we can except any dates. If we apply it in Tatkal Process we can get an update in the next phase of PDF. Those JNTUK PDF are updated below.
JNTU-KAKINADA: Procedure To Apply For Class Change:
1) Requisition from the Student through the Principal. In the case of the Students who completed their course, can submit directly their requisitions to the Controller of Examinations.
2) Originals of (i) Provisional Certificate, (ii) Consolidated Marks Memo & (iii) Final Semester marks memo.
- Change from > 49.85 % to 50 % for Pass Class to Second Class.
- Change from > 59.85 % to 60 % for Second Class to First Class.
- Change from > 69.85 % to 70 % for First Class to First Class with distinction.
jntuk Certificates Postal Address:
The Controller Of Examinations,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University,
Kakinada – 533 003,
East Godavari District,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
How To Check JNTUK Grace Marks Updated Marks:
- First of all, apply For the Grace marks through provided below a link.
- After applying 0.15% Adjustment of Grace Marks then results is updated on here from JNTUK Official web portal
- Click on above PDF and check your University Register number
- If Number is available then Your are eligible for Add 0.15% Adjustment of Grace Marks.
Check Results: JNTUK 0.15% Adjustment Grace Marks List
Most Students Questions:
- How To Apply For JNTUK Grace Marks
- Procedure to apply JNTUK 0.15% Grace marks
- rules and conditions for JNTUK Grace marks
- when JNTUK grace marks results are released
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates